Oh Nicholai...these pictures are beautiful...I love them. Especially Lane in the hat...OHHHH!
So happy you like them! we'll have to do it again in the spring. that tulips field will be calling to us! haha
Nicholai, these are sooooo cute! Lane is just my favorite girl ever, we need to go hang out soon so I can have some adult conversation with her!
Oh! Those are so beautiful. Will you be sending them out in your Christmas card? Hint, hint!
I've been blog stalking tonight and I found your blog through Clark and Jana's blog, which I found through Jill's blog! Anyway, your kids are so adorable. I hope things are going well for you guys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh Nicholai...these pictures are beautiful...I love them. Especially Lane in the hat...OHHHH!
So happy you like them! we'll have to do it again in the spring. that tulips field will be calling to us! haha
Nicholai, these are sooooo cute! Lane is just my favorite girl ever, we need to go hang out soon so I can have some adult conversation with her!
Oh! Those are so beautiful. Will you be sending them out in your Christmas card? Hint, hint!
I've been blog stalking tonight and I found your blog through Clark and Jana's blog, which I found through Jill's blog! Anyway, your kids are so adorable. I hope things are going well for you guys.
Post a Comment