This is Awesome!!! It is so true to the reality of having 3 kids...I love it!
Awesome! I have about 500 hundred of these kinds of out takes to get one good one. You're in good company! Thanks for trying.
I LOVE this picture! Seriously you need to blow it up and frame it!
I totally agree with Jana. This needs to be enlarged and above the mantel. I love the true to life pictures. Live in the moment! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is Awesome!!! It is so true to the reality of having 3 kids...I love it!
Awesome! I have about 500 hundred of these kinds of out takes to get one good one. You're in good company! Thanks for trying.
I LOVE this picture! Seriously you need to blow it up and frame it!
I totally agree with Jana. This needs to be enlarged and above the mantel. I love the true to life pictures. Live in the moment! :)
Post a Comment