Sunday, May 1, 2011

More Bluff Ridge

Do I have to eat my words?
We got our first choice with regards to track assignment. Maybe they read my blog (hope not). More likely they assumed that I would think they singled us out due to our recent encounter.

But just an addendum: Did anyone read the letter part of the track assignment sheet? Hilarious. It's like they had two drafts for the letter and in their rush, forgot to take one out. Seriously, is this the same school system that promotes proof reading?

Beginning of Paragraph 1: "Thank you for your support in the Year-Round School registration process."

Beginning of Paragraph 2: "Thank you for supporting the year-round registration process."


End of Paragraph 1: "...the Davis District Year-Round Scheduling Computer Program has assigned your family to a track."

End of Paragraph 2: "...Because of the factors listed, the Davis Scheduling computer system was not used."

Redundant and conflicting.

Simply Amazing!
(pun intended) -(Simply Amazing is the Bluff Ridge Elementary theme for this year for those of you who are confused.)

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I totally missed all that because I was overjoyed with getting the teacher I wanted for Brookie. thank you for sharing this and making me laugh.
what else can we do, right.

Jana Jones said...

I didn't read it but that is funny! Well apparently we are still blacklisted because we got our LAST choice. I really don't think anyone should get their last choice. Really??