Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sweet Smells of Spring



For my birthday, my family took me to Red Butte Garden.
It was bliss! The kids were well behaved, the air smelled of sweet flowers everywhere we went and the temperature was perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Well, maybe one thing: to have gotten away from this strange couple. It didn't matter where we went or if we changed direction, they just seemed to follow. Strange.
Ah, much better.

The Children's Garden

Walking across the stepping stones in the pond. ( No water right now)

Hard to top this view!

Did I mention I like Wisteria?

This beautiful Weeping White Spruce has grown quite a bit since I last saw it. I hope mine don't get so tall. We'll be in a little trouble!

Shade Garden with a variety of ornamental maples.I forgot how much I enjoy this place so we traded in our day passes for season passes.
Can't wait to return!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

such a beautiful place to be on your birthday! :)