Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Best Bed Head

I think it's unnatural to have hair this great(maybe I only think it's great because I'm the mom).
And look, he's getting a tooth!

4 comments:

Rachel Banks said...

His cheeks are so yummy too!

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

ok, that hair is stunning! he is such a little chub! :) (hey, i deleted my other post cause i'm a dork and apparently can't spell)

kristenhcubed said...

Items of business:
1. Brioche is a sweet bread. I have a recipe if you want it but you have to give me the one from the cruise, too.
2. I just bought Daniel that exact same outfit! It's one of my favorites.
3. Will you email me a picture of your family?
4. I did post just one of your double comments. You are soooooo awesome for making comments!