This is my baby boy.
He is so cute, don't you think?
And what a little stud!
But I think I've had enough compliments from strangers about my cute little girl. Whatever. So I guess it's time for initiation into the world of boys. Time for a haircut (at only 8 months old).I sure will miss those strawberry locks.
And, Voila! Doesn't he look handsome?
He transformed from a baby to a little boy in just minutes.
Ah, the power of a pair of scissors.

Like Father, Like Son.
(And what girl can resist a body like that?!? Yummy!)




5 comments:
Who cares what strangers say anyways...especially older folk, they always get it wrong...
He IS so cute! I love the new hair.
Oh my gosh! He looks so cute and grown up! I know it it so hard to cut the babies hair for the first time!
Oh, I will miss that hair! He's such a cutie! Those cheeks just call out to you, don't they?!
Very nice! So boyish but I feel your pain. It's a little hard to let go of the baby locks. Their hair is just never quite the same after the first cut.
Post a Comment