About this time of year I start to get sick of cold, grey wet weather and long for a place warmer and greener. Solution: visit my cousin in sunny Los Angeles. Lucky for us, it was cold and rainy most of the time. We felt right at home. To top it off, Lane threw up a bunch of times.
So this is about the only picture I took.

And yes, that is a barf bowl next to her.
6 comments:
Poor Elaine! What a stinky way to spend a vacation. Poor mom and dad, too.
Sad! I hope you're doing better.
Too bad she didn't feel well...we've all been sick at our house too! I love Karsten's new haircut...Parker had to have his first at 3 months!
I'd say come up here to visit us in WA, but it's SNOWING! Yup, that's right, snowing. I want summer!!!
I hope you all are feeling better!
I found you finally! Your kids are darling! We're havng a barf weekend this weekend. The baby keeps throwing up while she's still nursing and I end up a mess. :-P Ah well, it won't last forever, right?
Post a Comment